Monday 2 May 2011

Sugar Bowl Challenge

Oh I could so get used to these long holidays, this is my 11th day off with only one to go.  Due back in on Wednesday :(  I have really enjoyed my time off, especially with the gorgeous weather.

My card today is for another work colleague whose birthday is coming up soon.  I am entering it into the Sugar Bowl Challenge which is a gorgeous sketch from Marlena.


I have used my Sassy Stamp 'Hippie Chick' and coloured her with Promarkers.  The papers are from Nitwits and I couldn't stop myself buying 4 sets in the recent sale.  The flourish is a Marianne Diecut, Sentiment is Cuddly Buddly stamp and a bit of card candy and liquid pearls to finish.

I am entering it into the following challenge:
The Crafty Pad - Pearls and Swirls
Paper Sundaes - Hair colour combination (PM Almond, Tan and Cinnamon)
Crafty Emmas - Photo Inspiration
Wags and Whiskers - Die or Punch
Pollycraft - Anything Goes

19 comments:

Donna said...

Beautiful card Debs, such a lovely layout and added detail! Thank you for joining in with us at CES this week and good luck! :) Donna x

Annie said...

Gorgeous card Debs - love that image - really cool.
Had to come over and say wow to your cottage in July. It will be incredible - do take loads of photos and try to get one of Nessie if you can!!!
Ann xxx

Vicky said...

Hi sweetie wow is this a pretty card it really is gorgeous hun I so love your sassy she looks fabulous.
Thank you also for playing along with my photo challenge this week at CES Challenges, good luck hun.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

coops said...

gorgeous card debs.i love the sassy and pretty colours.your papers and details are stunning ;D

xx coops xx

Paula (PEP) said...

I like your soft colouring on this & your mulitple layering. I particularly like the effect of those white dots on her cheeks & the way your shadowing defines her.
Hope you've had a good Bank Holiday.
Paula (PEP)

Sandra said...

Beautiful card,love the image you've used....thanks for joining us this week at Pollycraft.

Take care
San x

debby4000 said...

Love your gorgeous, adorable card.
luv
Debby

CraftyC said...

Beautiful card Deb and such a sweet image.Thanks for taking part in this weeks CES Challenge!
Clairexx

Teresa said...

Oh wow Debs I love this one, not just my favourite stamp but it's coloured so beautifully! xx

aqualeiga said...

Such a gorgeous card, beautifully put together. Thank you for sharing with us at THE CRAFTY PAD for our Pearls & swirls challenge this week. Hugs, Ali x

Maggie's Crafts said...

Stunning!

Thank you for joining us at The Crafty Pad in SWIRLS & PEARLS challenge! :)

Maggie
xx

Alica said...

So cute! She looks soft and girly in all that pink!
Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes this week!

Hugs,
Alica ;)

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

This is so sweet and pretty, thanks for sharing!

Hey, I have a giveaway here, please come join in the fun!
http://www.pixiedustpaperie.blogspot.com/

crafty amy said...

This is briliant :D
I love the colours you have used.
Thank you for joining us at CES and good luck.

Hugs

Amy xx

Milliesmarvels said...

This is beautiful! This image is one of my all time favourites! Thanks for joining us for the CES challenge this week!
Jane
x

Tasha said...

Stunning card, love the colour and layout, your colouring is wonderful
love tasha xx

Christine said...

This is so beautiful, Deb! Wonderfully colours! Thanks for playing along with us at Paper Sundaes!

Carolina said...

Very beautiful card. Thank you for joining Wags´n whiskers challenge

Kathleen said...

your pic seems to have disappeared from this post debs!
kathleen mc x