Thursday 5 May 2011

'Albert'

I don't usually post this late but I've been making this card for about 3 days!!  I kept getting interrupted, so as soon as I finished it I had to blog it lol.  I made it with a few challenges in mind but the deadline has gone on a couple of them.


I've used this fab digi from Just Inklined 'Albert' and coloured him with Promarkers.  I have added a wee bit of glitter gel pen on the edges of the mirrors and lamps and coated the visor in some distress stickles.  The font was created on the comp using Morpheus font.  I am entering it into the following challenges:

I Love Promarkers - Song Title (Born to be Wild by Steppenwolf)
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes
Top Tip Tuesday - Open Challenge
Bunny Zoe's Challenge - One for the boys
My Partner in Crafting Crime - Incorporate Numbers
Stamps R Us - For the men in our lives
Little Claire's Designs - Sketch
Here Come the Boys - Anything Goes

16 comments:

Paula (PEP) said...

The colours are super & I'm not surprised it took 3 days on & off - think it would have taken me two weeks at least; not sure I'd have known where to start with the image. This is brilliant for a man ...... a really different & original card for a special birthday.
Paula (PEP)

Anonymous said...

I love the card it's a fab image I have it too! Fab colours and humour too a great combo! Woo x

debby4000 said...

Oh brilliant card, what a fab image.
luv
debby

xxxtglxxx said...

Lol at your song title Debs :)

What a great image! I love your card, super colours and layout and really original.

Thanks so much for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week,

hugs

xxalisonxx

Carol L said...

This is one of the most amusing images I've ever seen! Your coloring is spot on and this is perfect for giving to a 70-year old youngster :)
Thanks for joining us at Stamps R us this week!

Stef H said...

oh is that ever fabulous for a 70 yr old! thank you so much for joining us at PCC.

hugs, stef (Glitterbabe)

coops said...

fantastic card debs,i love the image.he is so funny and great papers and design ;D

xx coops xx

Helen said...

What a great card! Love the design and the image you've used.

Thanks for joining us at Little Claire.

Helen x

Lynne said...

What a fab, fun image!! thanks for sharing it with us :) and thanks for joining us at HCTB :)
Lynne xx

Tasha said...

Oh Debs this bought a smile to my face, such a fun and fab image. Love the papers you teamed him with
love tasha xx

My name is Wynneth said...

What a great card !! made me laugh out loud when I saw it and perfect for your song title. Thanks for joining us on I ♥ Promarkers this week.
hugs
wynneth
x

Sharon said...

What a fab card - love that image. Thanks for joining in our first challenge at Here Comes The Boys, and I hope we will see you again.
Sharon x

Karen said...

Lol, Hi Debs, oh this one made me smile, it's brilliant and a perfect song title too, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
xx

Heike said...

This is a brilliant card.

Thanks for joining us at Little Claire for our fortnightly challenge.

Robin said...

Fab and fun!!! Thanks so much for playing with us at My Partner in Crafting Crime, Robin

Kathleen said...

great male card.
kathleen mc x