Saturday 28 May 2011

Christmas Bells

Quick post tonight. Here's my entry for this week's Bah Humbug challenge which this week is to incorporate bells.
 

I have used this gorgeous digi stamp from Just Inklined and coloured with Promarkers.  The backing paper is another digi but sorry don't know where from.  If I find out I'll come back and edit my post.  The ribbon is from my stash.

I am also entering it into;
Creative Inspirations Challenge - Christmas in May
Crafty Hazelnuts Challenge - Use Ribbon

12 comments:

Vicky said...

Fabulous Debs! great image and I just love the ribbon detail hun..

have a lovely weekend...hugs Vicky xx

An Occasional Genius said...

Love your colouring on this image Debs & the big bow is great x

mamapez5 said...

A lovely image, beautifully coloured.
Kate x

Clare Lloyd said...

a really lovely card. great bell image and gorgeous ribbon too! thanks for joinings us @ bah! humbug! x

Paula (PEP) said...

I love the way your lovely ribbon echoes the ribbon on the bells of the image & the way that red panel really sets of the gentle green & gold of the sheer ribbon. It's just so pretty & delicate.
Chimney thankfully completed & I've spent the afternoon helping my husband deal with the back garden - the lawn was looking more like a meadow. I had to rescue a little toad - thankfully spotted him before the lawn mower arrived.
Paula (PEP)

Hazel said...

Love the digi bells image and the super ribbon - lovely card - thanks for joining in my CHNC challenge 22 - hope to see you again soon. x

Wendy said...

Beautiful card Debs,lovely image.
Wendy xx

coops said...

gorgeous card debs,i love the traditional image and stunning bow :D

xx coops xx

Kathyk said...

FABULOUS card

Kathyk

Annie said...

wow fabulous - the image is gorgeous and the ribbon really sets it off to perfection. Love the whole thing.
Ann xxx
Bah! Humbug! DT

Ruth said...

Beautiful card!

Christine B. said...

A gorgeous card and a great image. Hugs x ChrisB