Sunday 22 May 2011

LOTV Dandelion

Good Afternoon, I wanted to get out in the garden today, but as usual the weather foiled my plans.  It looks like a jungle out there, everything has just shot up.  At least there is no room for the weeds.  I did manage to sort out some of the pots as I have a little lean to shed at the side of the house which protected me from the rain and gales.

So with the little bit of extra time I had I made this card for the LOTV challenge which this week is 'Here comes Summer'.


I have used my cute little Dandelion stamp and coloured her with Promarkers.  The wings have been painted with the shimmery paints from The Works and sprinkled with glamour dust.  The papers are My Minds Eye.

I'm entering this card into the following challenges:
Sketch Saturday - The Sketch
Sweet Stampin - In the Garden
Paper Crafting Journey - Get Well Soon
Creative Card Crew - Cute and Girly
Simon Says Stamp - Sparkle and Shine
Truly Scrumptious - Anything Goes

12 comments:

Vicky said...

Gorgeous Debs! fabulous image and such a beautiful colour combo too hun...!

have a lovely afternoon...hugs Vicky xx

Debbie said...

Hi Debbs. What a super card. I have this image and I love it too. I love your papers and colouring. Hope you win at Sweet Stampin this week, thanks for joining us. Debbiexx

Fiona said...

oh wow this is so pretty...one of my favourite stamps and papers!! luverly!! Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin this week.

Fi
x

Noreen said...

Gorgeous card, glad you managed to do some of what you wanted to get done xx

Paula (PEP) said...

There is an abundance of green here which is just delightful - they caught my eye because of your skirt colouring & that led to closer examination. Glad you got some gardening done - looks like our chimney rebuild will not proceed tomorrow but at least it's down & not in danger of being blown down any more....... have a good week.
Paula (PEP)

Denise @ kc242 said...

Wow what a cute girly card. Love your image and design. Beautifully done. Thanks so much for joining us this week at the creative card crew!
Denise
CCC-DT

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card Debs, love the sweet fairy.
luv
Debby

coops said...

stunning card debs,fab pretty colours and papers and i love the image :D

xx coops xx

alethea said...

What a lovely bright car!! Sure to cheer up anyone is not feeling well!! Thanks for joining us at PCJ this challenge!! Hugs xx

Wendy said...

Gorgeous card Debs.I have just become a follower on your fabulous blog.Thanks for your support on my new blog Wendy xx

An Occasional Genius said...

Hi Debs! This is lovely, fab colours & love her wings in them shimmery paints, been playing with mine today too! Thanks so much for playing along with our Sweet Stampin challenge x

Kathleen said...

cute card.
kathleen mc x