Tuesday, 1 February 2011

Another Baby Boy Card

Hasn't it been a funny day today, freezing rain this morning then sunshine and then rain again.  I've made another baby boy card today, love doing these.

I am entering it into the Sketch and Stash Challenge which is a lovely sketch by Vicky and also into Meljens Designs Challenge which this week is 'hearts'.

I have used this cute 'Little Donkey' image by Meljen and coloured it with Promarkers.  The papers are a digital download but I am sorry I don't know where from.  Can you tell me if you know where please.  The colours are crisper and brighter in real life but couldn't get a good photo.

I am also entering this card into:
 Cupcake Craft Challenge - Old Macdonald had a farm
Fab n Funky - Delight in your Digi

16 comments:

Sue said...

Gorgeous cute card Debs.
Sue x

Dori said...

This is precious! I love the image. It's adorable

xGemmax said...

Awwww its adorable hunni :o)
hugs and xxx

Vixx handmade cards said...

Debs this is sooooo cute hun and I love what you have made with my sketch :o)

Thank you for joining us at Sketch n Stash and good luck sweetie!!

hugs Vicky xx

Paula said...

Love the soft colours you've given him & the way he co-ordinates with the papers. Delightful.
Paula (PEP)

~@ngie~ said...

awwwww so cute... I love this image & I love the papers you've used ;o) Thanx for joining in with us at Sketch N Stash... love n hugz Angie xXx

Sue said...

really gorgeous card and such pretty colours

Thank you for joining us at sketch n stash

sue
xx

Lorraine said...

oh this is absolutely beautiful huni i love this image and its perfect for Baby cards xx

Veronica said...

I'd like to invite you to add your banner to our Digital Scrapbooking Topsite. It's free to sign up. Hope to see you there


Free Digital Scrapbooking

Catherine said...

Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Craft this week Debs ! Your card is so sweet ! Love the soft colours and the digi is really cute ! Good luck ! SMiles from Catherine

Lizzy xx said...

Thank you for playing along at Sketch N Stash your card is gorgeous.

xx Lizzy xx :)

Abi said...

Love it Debs, so very pretty in pastels. No idea on the paper sorry, but have to agree this time of year is a nightmare for taking photos! x

Lauretta See said...

adorable... i love the soft tones.. great job! Thank you for joining us in our challenge over at Meljens. Hope you will come and see the blog hop we have starting today ;) HUGS X

Cheryl said...

This is so sweet! I love this image!

xxxtglxxx said...

I love this image debs, and I have never thought of using it for a baby card - amazing! Its perfect :)

Gorgeous soft colours and fab layout. This is wonderful.

hugs

xxalisonxx

Faye said...

Wow, cute card. Thanks for playing at Cupcake this week. x