Wednesday 27 January 2010

Passion for Promarkers/Creative Inspirations

My card today is a Birthday card for Chris' mum Betty. She will be 81 on Friday. He will have to take it around to her tomorrow as on Friday I am getting rid of him for 2 weeks. The lucky swine is going to Melbourne for work, well he keeps telling me it is for work but then I keep catching him googling fishing trips, and walks in the Yarra Valley lol. I have used this gorgeous Tilda and have coloured her with Promarkers. The challenge at Passion for Promarkers this week is to use Pastel Green and Blossom so that's what I have used. I am also entering it into the Creative Inspirations Challenge which is 'feminine'. The papers are from the Laura Ashley set. Flowers and butterfly from a candy win. Buttons, gems and beads from stash.

Now what can me and Emily get up to while he is away ............................................................!!!lol

9 comments:

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Debs, what a gorgeous card. I love the image and the papers are stunning. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

Gina said...

Gorgeous card Debs, I love the layout you have used and the image is so sweet
thanks for joining in this week at PFP :)
Gina xxx

gina g said...

Gorgeous card Debs i love the colour combo and the papers are gorgeous too. luv gina xx

Michele Roos said...

Gorgeous card Debs. Love the image you've used and the details also. Thanks for joining us this week at PFP. Hugs Michele x

coops said...

stunning card, love the easel card and fab embellishments and layout.great tilda and colours too.luv coops.xx

Anonymous said...

Debs, a stunning card. Thanks for playing along at PfP this week.
Sam xx

kelly ledder said...

wow this is such a fab card xxx

Ida / Little said...

Hi Debs, Thanks for playing along with us at Passion for ProMarkers with your gorgeous card!! :)

Hugs Ida

Caryn said...

Very sweet, I bet she loves it.

Thanks for joining us at PFP.

Hugs,
Caryn xxx