Wednesday 6 January 2010

Bad Blogger


Sorry I haven't been around much lately. After Christmas got struck down with a really bad cold (not flu) and after getting home from work, I was in bed every night around 9 o'clock as I was shattered. Even went to bed at 10.30 New Years Eve and didn't even hear the fireworks. Spent a lovely day at mum and dad's New Years Day, couldn't taste much of the dinner but enjoyed it just the same. Woke up Saturday to find a load of snow dumped on us overnight, which looked lovely but we were driving down to London as we had tickets to see Jersey Boys at the Prince Edward Theatre. It wasn't too bad, once we had got away from Manchester there were lovely blue skies and the roads were fine. We stayed in Kensington and had a lovely meal at a Lebanese restaurant and then went to see the show. It was fantastic and I would thoroughly recommend it if you like musicals. I am still singing the songs now. On the Sunday we spent the day seeing all the sights of London, I don't think we missed anything, but my feet and legs are paying for it now. Emily hadn't been to London before but really enjoyed it. Got home about 10 o'clock Sunday night and fell straight into bed as we all had work and college Monday.


Woke up Tuesday to a foot of snow, Chris couldn't get into work and Emily's college was shut. Tuesdays are my day off work so instead of having a lovely peaceful day to myself, I was stuck with Mr Grumpy and Little Miss Miserable lol




Not really had time for cardmaking but will try to join in with a couple of challenges at the weekend and do a little blog hopping. Hugs Debs xx

2 comments:

coops said...

cor you have had a lot of snow, sorry to hear you`ve been poorly but i hope you`re on the mend now.fab piccys.luv coops.xx

Philippa Petty said...

Wow I love the snow. I know it's a bit different living in it. But would be nice to get it sometimes.