Sunday 24 January 2010

Bah Humbug/Whiff of Joy/Sketch Saturday

Another card for 3 challenges today. The first challenge is the Bah Humbug challenge. I am really enjoying these challenges to make a christmas card every week. I have joined in each week so far and have 3 cards to put in my Christmas box. This week it is to use glitter which I have used on Charlotte's hat and muff. There is also glitter mixed in with the fake snow.


The 2nd challenge is for Whiff of Joy which is to use 3 papers, 2 bling and 1 flower. I have substituted the flower for a snowflake, hope this doesn't disqualify me.
The 3rd challenge is this fabulous sketch from Sketch Saturday
Stamp 'Winter Charlotte with cat' Whiff of Joy coloured with Promarkers. Papers Stamping Up. Snowflake Die/Corners Cuttlebug and Sizzix. See D sentiment. Gems from stash.

8 comments:

Annie said...

oh this is just beautiful Bev - I love everything about it. So good to see you joining in again at Bah! Humbug! - I feel like crafters who join in each week are becoming friends in a way - does that make sense?
Ann xxx

gina g said...

Gorgeous card Debs love the image and your papers and snow flakes are beautiful. luv gina xx

Annie said...

why did I put 'Bev' ?? so sorry as soon as I clicked post I realised - must be cracking up in my old age.
The link you put on Bah! Humbug! was wrong so I will put it right now.
Ann xxx

Irene said...

Hello Bev,

Must agree with Ann your card is beautiful, I love the image and she is coloured in wonderfully.

Thank you so much for joining in again, and supporting Bah!Humbug, also displaying our Loyalty Log.

luv
irene
xxxx

Max said...

Fabby card Debs. Your colouring is lovely and I love the added bit of sparkle.
So pleased to know you are enjoying our Bah! Humbug! challenges as much as we are.

Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx

Squirrel x said...

Oh hun, just gorgeous! Love the stamp (mental note, add to WOJ wish list) and all your detail is fab. Particularly loving the snowflake. Hugs, Squirrel xx

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous sweet card, fab image and beautiful details.
luv
Debby

coops said...

wow, gorgeous card.really love the image and fab layout and colours.love the big snowflake.luv coops.xx