Saturday 1 December 2012

Winter Mimi

I'm back with my first card made today. Chris has just phoned and is on his way home so should be back about 2 o'clock hopefully.

Sorry about the poor photo but no matter what I tried I couldn't get a decent picture without shadows and her tights are in fact white not this grubby grey colour.


Image - Pink Gem Winter Mimi
Coloured with Promarkers
Doily - liberated from Retirement Party I went to last week
Memory Box Die - Holly Vine
Sentiment - SeeD
Pearls from stash
Glamour Dust and Liquid Pearls

I am entering this card into the following challenges:
Jingle Belles - Anything Goes 21/12





15 comments:

Sue said...

Such a cute image Debs and I love the colours and the fabulous Holly vine

Hugs Sue

Caroline said...

Debs this is gorgeous I love the image she is adorable and the layout is fabulous. Caroline xxx

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,love the image and fab colours.xxx

Hazel said...

Beautiful girlie card - thanks for joining in my CHNC challenge 101 - hope to see you again soon. x

lauren bergold said...

what an incredibly sweet & adorable holiday card!!!

Wendy said...

This is gorgeous Debs, love the sweet image.
Wendy xx

Vicky said...

Gorgeous Debs...the image is so adorable hun...:o)

big hugs Vicky xx

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous card Debs. I love the image, she looks great.
Thanks for joining this month challenge at I ♥ ProMarkers.
Lorraine x

Sarahshandmadecardsx said...

A gorgeous card Debs. I love the image and your gorgeous colours.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Hugs Sarahxx

Crafty Moone Cards said...

Beautiful card Debs.
Sue x

Lisa xx said...

This is so sweet Debs, what a gorgeous image, thank you for joining in with the cutie pies xx

Wendy Fraser said...

Super card, love the cute image. Thanks for joining us at Cutie Pie and I Love Promarkers xx

Sandra H said...

Hi Debs your card is so cute and your colours and image are perfect! x

coops said...

so gorgeous debs.i love you diecuts and colours and fab pretty image :D

xx coops xx

Unknown said...

Very cute card your colouring is just beautiful.
Thank you you for joining us at Cutie pie challenge.
Kaz.xx