Wednesday 5 December 2012

Red and Green Should Never Be Seen


Except at Christmas hey!!   Another quick post from me today.  I'm off over the Pennines to pick my baby up.  Yayy Emily is coming home from Uni for Christmas.  The weather man is warning of snow on the Woodhead and Snake Pass but I'll be fine, just take my time.  It'll look pretty anyway.  My mum is coming with me and we're calling to see my auntie on the way.  I'll have to drag mum away, once those two get chatting you can't shut 'em up.


I am entering this card into:
Less is More challenge - Red and Green 8/12

10 comments:

Caroline said...

Debs this is fabulous I love the design. Caroline xxx

Paula (PEP) said...

Striking combination of colours. I like the way that vibrant green of the greeting is picked up by some of the trees along thes trip too tying it together.
Take care with the driving.
Paula (PEP)

Sue said...

Fabulous card debs, I love the colours.
Take care on the roads, it will be so lovely for you to see your daughter and spend some time with her.

Hugs Sue

sue said...

lovely card,great colours. sue xx

Lorraine said...

Take care driving, it's snowing at this side of the Pennines!
Fabulous card, I love the design and all those trees.
Lorraine x

Sandra H said...

That's great news regarding your daughter being home have lots of fun take care on the road too! great card as always Debs xx

coops said...

so gorgeous debs.i love your bold colours ;D

xx coops xx

Jen Nelson said...

love the red background deb

Thanks for joining us this week

Jen xx
"Less Is More"

Chrissie said...

This looks fab, I love those funky letters!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Gorgeous card Deb. Hope you managed the trip ok and there was not too much snow around. Alison xx