Wednesday, 28 November 2012

Cold Hands, Warm Heart

Good Afternoon all. I have had a lovely lazy day today. Just did a general tidy up this morning and then headed to my craft (dining)room. I checked how many Christmas cards I had and was quite surprised to find I had more than I thought, still not enough though so today I have made another 3 cards to add to the collection.

Image - Cold Hands, Warm Heart from Crafter's Companion
Coloured with Promarkers
Backing Papers - The Snowman
Ribbon from stash
Stocking Charm - Nutcrafters
Pearls from Home Bargains

I am entering this card into the following challenges:
Crafter's Companion - Favourite Colour Combo - Lilac and White
I Love Promarkers - Anything Goes
Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes
CSAYL - To Die 4

11 comments:

Caroline said...

Gorgeous card Debs the image and layout are beautiful. Caroline xxx

Wendy Fraser said...

What a lovely card, fab image and I love the colours. I have that stamp, must ink it up again....! Thanks for joining us at I Love Promarkers xx

Sandra H said...

Hi Debs Your card is stunning lovely image and greatly coloured too! x

Sue - bearhouse said...

This is gorgeous Debs, I love the cute image and beautiful colour scheme

Hugs Sue

Cards by Alison said...

Debs yet again another wonderful card. So pretty. Alison xxx

Lorraine said...

This is gorgeous too. I love the image and pretty papers and all in my favourite colour!
Lorraine x

Paula (PEP) said...

Those penguins are delightful & I love the colour combinaion on this one.
Paula (PEP)

Cheryl said...

Absolutely adorable! Thanks for joining us at the Crafter's Companion Challenge blog this month.

fabiola jaques said...

hello, you did a great job with this challenge, cute création and so beautifull, thanks to play with us at CSAYL this week, hope to see you next time and i wish you a wonderfull holiday season, biz

Lorraine said...

Lovely card. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

Dawny P said...

Beautiful card chick. Thank you for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge. Hugs, Dawny x