Wednesday 22 February 2012

New Baby

Good morning everybody.  Where does the time go.  It's been a week since my last card.  Tried to do one at weekend but I started with a cold Thursday and by Saturday I was feeling right sorry for myself so did absolutely nothing all weekend.  Feeling tons better now though.

My card today is for new grandparents.  The grandad works with Chris and the baby is due in a couple of weeks.  They know it is a girl hence the colours.  It better had be now!!  I am going to try and get a card done for mum and dad later but need to pop out to the shops first or I'll starve lol.  Chris is away again for the week, in Barcelona this time so we didn't get to do the weekend shop.


I have used these cute digis from Meljen's Designs and coloured with Promarkers.
Backing Paper - Nitwits - Pinky Swear Too
Sentiment - Clare Curd Stamp Set
Border - Memory Box Die - Charlotte Border
I wasn't going to put gems on but splodged the ink so had to cover it up, oops!!

I am entering this card into the following challenges:
Meljens Design Challenge - Anything Goes
Less is More - Punches or Dies

14 comments:

Paula (PEP) said...

This is delightful - the little donkey & lion look super & I like the soft colours you used. The border is a lovely trim echoing the spotty paper somehow with the scallops.....don't know why but my eyes think so - must be the doily effect of the border.
Paula (PEP)

Debbie said...

Lovely card Debbs. The little digi's are so sweet. You are braver than me, my Niece is due a baby "Girl" in May, but I won't make the card yet incase it's NOT a girl and it ends up being a boy!! LOL
So glad to hear you are feeling a bit better, I have been off colour lately and It feels so draining doesn't it?
Take care, Debbiexx

Chrissie said...

This is a little sweetie, I'm sure the new grandparents will be delighted!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Wendy said...

Gorgeous card Debs, adorable images and love the border.
Wendy xx

Eloise said...

such a cute baby card.

Lisa xx said...

this is so cute Debs xx

Vicky said...

Awwwww just so cute Debs..!

big hugs Vicky xx

Squirrel x said...

So glad you are feeling better hun (Toad has today gone down with man-flu, save me someone!). What a gorgeous card - love those Meljen images - so cute! Hugs Sxx

Sandra H said...

Oh this is stunning! Adorable image and fabulous border, the new grand parents will love this, and nice to know your feeling better :) Sandra H

Doreen said...

Fabulous card,love the images.xxx

coops said...

gorgeous card debs.the images are so sweet and i love your colours ;D

xx coops xx

Crafty Loops said...

Such a cute card. Lee x

Robin Parker said...

This is absolutely adorable. Love the colorful designer paper, the images are perfect. I LOVE that punch. Fabulous job!! Thanks for sharing on the Meljen's Design Challenge for Anything Goes.

Julie said...

Ah - this is s sweet! xx