Wednesday 22 February 2012

Another Baby Card

Well I'm back, sooner than I thought.  I was just putting my coat on to go to the shops and the heavens opened.  It's still raining now so I thought I'd make another card and go out later.  Just spoke to mum on the phone and she's invited me around to theirs for tea, yippee, no cooking for me.

Right I give up.  I've just been trying for the past half hour to upload a pic of my new card and just keep getting an error message.  I had no trouble this morning with my other card!!!  I'll give up for now and hopefully upload it later.


Woo hoo, finally.  It's only taken 2 and half hours to upload this pic.  Has anybody else had any trouble today or is it just a glitch with me?

I have used this cutie pie digi image from Pink Gem Designs - Bathtime Baby
Coloured with Promarkers
Backing Papers - Stamping Up and Nitwits 'Pinky Swears Too'
Cord - Crafts 4 You
Buttons from stash
3D Gloss on bubbles
Sentiment - Dovecraft Studio G clear stamps

I am entering this card into:

Crafty Sentiments - 2 Designer Papers
One Stitch at a Time - Use a Digi
Crafty Emma's Challenge - Spots and Dots
Bunny Zoes - Celebrations

22 comments:

Vicky said...

It's soooo annoying when blogger is being a plonker when uploading...grrrr...but no cooking woohoooo...!

big hugs Vicky xx

CraftyC said...

Aww, how cute Debs, a really sweet card
Clairexx

Lorraine said...

aww this is so adorable i just love it huni xx

Sandra H said...

Hi Deb's wow what a stunning image and l just love the colouring its beautiful:) Sandra H

Debbie said...

Hi Debs...aww what a sweetie. Love the image. Hope your feeling better now.
Debbie x

Doreen said...

Love this gorgeous baby card.xxx

Berry said...

So cute thanks also for joining us at AGOAC Deb! Hugs Rebekah xx

Anonymous said...

This designs look so cute.I really like this cards designs and creations.I really like this cards decorations.Thanx to share with us.

men suit

coops said...

stunning card debs.fab pretty colours and papers and i love the sweet baby :D

xx coops xx

Paula (PEP) said...

Super how the bubbles are echoed by the various spotted papers & I love your corded decoration.
Paula (PEP)

Linda said...

Deb, This is simply adorable.. such a wonderful Baby card.. love it!! Hugs, Linda

Kelly said...

Gorgeous, i love the colour! Thank you for playing along at One Stitch At A Time xx

downrightcrafty said...

gorgeous creation hun
Hugs Kate xx
ps I have some candy if you are interested :)

Mandy said...

Beautiful card,lovely papers and the image is so sweet...Thanks for sharing with us at A Gem of a Challenge,hope to see you next time....
Mandy x

Stephanie said...

Well I'm glad you persevered because this card is utterly delightful Debs :) xxx

Kim Dibben said...

Hi, Deb, I think your card is great, love the image and the colour combo.

I have nominated you for an award. I hope you will accept this as your work is gorgeous and your blog is great too. Please visit http://kraftykskraftykards.blogspot.com/ to see instructions on how to collect your award.

Kim xx

Unknown said...

Hi Deb, you've created some gorgeous cards since I was here last. This one is sooo cute! Love the little buttons.

Sarah

Anonymous said...

pretty card Deb love the colours and pretty image x

Mandy said...

Hi Debs,
just dropping by to say hi and hope you have a lovely week...
Mandy x

Flowergirl said...

This is so cute! what a sweet image. Some gorgeous cards since I last stopped by, for some reason your blog has'nt been showing on my blog updates!
Wendy x

Dorcas said...

Oh how precious! Thanks so much for joining us at Bunny Zoe's this month. :)
Hugs,
Dorcas
ps) I have no strings attached candy on my blog if you'd like to check it out. :)

Janet said...

Awww this is soooo lovely.....thank you for joining us again this week :) xx