Thursday 18 February 2010

Owl card for a special little girl

My card today is for a very special little girl who I have never met but shares a love of owls with me. Jennifer over at http://just4funcrafts.blogspot.com/ has put a request on her blog for cards for Delia who is 10 years old and has just been diagnosed with acute myeloid leukaemia. The wonderful Dustin Pike has issued a free set of digi owl stamps for us to use for this

My second card is for Delia's little sister Adira, well Delia has had so many cards I didn't like to leave her out. I am also entering this one into the I love Digi Challenge. This is a new challenge blog and the first challenge is 'Pink'
The image is another of Dustin Pike's creations and even better it was another freebie. The patterned paper is a download from Scrapbooking mad. I have stamped the flowers on the card from a SeeD set and the sentiment is Clare Curd. The image is coloured with Promarkers.

8 comments:

Elaine ♥ said...

A fab card Debs, love Dustin Pikes digis they are such fun and you ve done an amazing job !

Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Digi this fortnight

Elaine x

coops said...

such beautiful cards and what a wonderful gesture.luv coops.xx

Mel said...

Fab card love the image lots of fun.
Thanks for joining us at I love Digi this fortnight.
hugs Mel x

Sprytebyrd said...

Wonderful cards! I'm sure the girls will love them and how sweet of you to think of her sister :o)
Thanks so much for joining us at I ♥ Digi!
Dee (Spryte)

Callie said...

Very sweet of you to think of the sister as well! Love the DP images. I sent some owl cards off as well. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Digi!

Milliesmarvels said...

Lovely cards and the images are really cute! Thanks so much for joining us for the I love Digi Challenge.
Jane
x

Bev said...

lovely card, I love Dustin's images too. Thanks for joining us at I love Digi

Poppy said...

Lovely card, love Dustin Pike Digis.
Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Digi
Poppy