Tuesday 9 February 2010

Friendship Card

Good Afternoon my card for today is for the friendship swap we do once a month on Docrafts. There is a challenge this month to include something 'creepy crawlie' hope my butterfly fits in with this.

I have followed the sketch on the Friday Sketchers Challenge. I am also entering this card into the Whiff of Joy challenge which this week is 'love'.

Papers - My Minds Eye 'Pretty Please'

Stamp - Fred Celebrating Elephant coloured with Promarkers

Sentiment - Given to me by a friend

Butterfly Sticker -Freebie from magazine

Ribbon and gems from stash.

I have also made a 21st card for my son's friend today but as it was so last minute I dashed out and posted it before I took a photo Doh!!!! Oh and before I go Motivet are offering a free digi kitty image. Pop on over and download it here. All they are asking is that you spread the word on your blog.

6 comments:

coops said...

gorgeous card, the image is so cute and fab colours and layout.really love the sentiment.luv coops.xx

Kim Dellow said...

So pretty, love the colours, love the image. Kim

Mandy said...

A lovely card...cute image and layout..
Mandy xx

debby4000 said...

Adorable sweet card, beautiful cute image.
luv
Debby

Ila said...

This is just the Cutest...and So Gorgeous!!...fabulous coloring and papers!!..Hugs, Ila

Stampin'Piper said...

Wonderful card! Cute image!

Thanks for playing with my sketch and joining the Friday Sketchers!

Hugs Tanja