Sunday 22 March 2009

Sugar Nellie Mother's Day

This is the fabulous card my darling daughter made for me. She made it one day when she came home from school earlier than I get in from work. She had gone through my stash and I think she has made a great job. She has used the Sugar Nellie stamp Maggie with spring flowers and coloured it with Whispers and highlighted with glitter glue. The papers are from the set from Costco and the sentiment is from Cuddly Buddly. For Mother's Day she bought me a lovely set of new paintbrushes as she knew my old ones were on their last legs, and my favourite flowers Freesias.

Seeing as it is a Sugar Nellie stamp and the challenge on the Sugar Bowl Blog this week is for a Mother's Day card it would be rude not to enter wouldn't it.

6 comments:

Tiets said...

this is a cute card you've made! Thanks for joining the sugar bowl challenge!
Hugs Tiets

Tab said...

Gorge card, sweetie! Love the image, tis so cute!
Hugs Tab xxx

Kathy said...

Such a cute card!! Pretty colors and that image is so cute!! Thanks so much for playing along in the challenge :)Kathy

Helen said...

Awww...cute card!

Thanks for linking to my candy - good luck!

Helen x

Lilian said...

Aw, you are so lucky! Your daughter;s made a lovely card and Maggie is just darling! Thanks for joining the Sugar Bowl challenge!

Tasha said...

Wow super sute card - fab colours
love tasha xx