Tuesday 31 March 2009

Clare's 21st


Sorry I havn't been around for a while but March is always a busy month at work and this one has been extra busy as we have been short staffed. The end of year audits all go in for April 1st so hopefully it should slow down a little bit now. We also have 3 new members of staff starting on Tuesday so I shouldn't be asked to cover reception duties as much as I am now.


Anyway back to the card, it is my son's girlfriend Clare's birthday on 24 April and I wanted to do a special card for her. I have got the inspiration for this card from Kerry's (Pickle) blog. Take a look she has some gorgeous cards. I saw this card a while back now and thought it was fabulous so have had a go myself. You can get the instructions from Pickles gallery on Docrafts.






I have used the Tilda stamp Party Tilda coloured with the pearly paints from The Works and pearlescent medium instead of water (to make it extra sparkly). Glamour dust on her wings and stars. Papermania simply elegant pack. Card embossed with cuttlebug swiss dots. 21 made in Word, cut out and embossed with Cuttlebug birthday folder. Flowers from Clare Curds signature range stamped and embossed with silver. Sentiment from Cuddly Buddly.

5 comments:

Ivolina said...

Fantastic card. Lovely colors and very interesting template.

gina g said...

Wow fab card Debs i reckon she will love, might have a go at one of these myself. luv gina xx

Tasha said...

Wow this is fabulous - love the design and the colours are great too
love tasha xx

Vicki said...

oh Debs what a fantastic 21st card.

thank you for taking part with my lil blog candy, I've added your name to the list and wish you good luck

Tara said...

This is fabulous Debs, really clever and the colours are gorgeous! xx