Sunday 5 September 2010

Emily's 18th

Oh my goodness, my baby will be 18 on Wednesday, how old do I feel!!  Anyways I got up early this morning to make her card before she got out of bed (usually around 11 on a Sunday).  I bought this Kenny K 'Lady Raven' image this week and before I started I just checked out the blog to get inspiration and would you believe it a new challenge started today so I had to join in didn't I.  The Kenny K challenge for this week is Swirls and Pearls.


I have coloured her with Promarkers.  Emily has got a pair of Doc Marten boots in turquoise so I tried to make these look similar.  Em's are not this high though, how on earth can she walk in these.  The backing paper is a digital download, sorry I don't know where from.  Sizzix die cut 'Scribble Swirls'.  Charm, ribbon, button and pearl from stash.  I have coloured the cream pearl with black Promarker.

The sketch is from Friday Sketchers.

4 comments:

coops said...

fantastic card debs,the image is really sassy and fun and i love your colours and layout.
happy birthday to your daughter for tomorrow :)

xx coops xx

Jill said...

gorgeous card Debs, aww you're daughter will love this. You've colouring is perfect so detailed thanks for joining us at sketch n stash hugs Jill xx

Stampin'Piper said...

Great card, love the colors!

Thanks for joining the Friday Sketchers!

Hugs Tanja

Shannon Erskine aka e3stamper said...

Great job on this! Love those flowers! thanks for joining us at KKKG!