Tuesday 17 November 2009


Just the one card today, my first try at an easel card and it has taken me all morning. I'll be quicker next time (I hope). Don't think it has turned out bad. I have made this one for my friend at work whose sister in law moved to Canada earlier this year.
Sugar Nellie stamp Santa with tree coloured with Promarkers. Stamping Up papers. Cuttlebug snowflakes. Cuddly Buddly sentiment. Glamour Dusted to sparkle. Ribbon and Gems from stash. Rest of sentiment done on computer.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great card Deb, must get round to having a go at one of these myself. Sue x

Mina said...

wow this is gorgeous...I love the santa and your easle card is perfect
Mina xxx

gina g said...

Hi Debs Fab card love the image and i love masking Easel cards. luv gina xx

Squirrel x said...

Wow hun! Great card and well done on your first easel - turned out brilliant! Love the image and all your details. This is one that will be treasured for a very long time I'm sure. Hugs, Squirrelxx

debby4000 said...

Oh this is fabulous, love Santa.
luv
Debby

Ila said...

I love this easel card Deb..the Santa is So Cute...your coloring and papers are Gorgeous!!..Wow..that is alot of rain in such a short time...better build and Arc..lol...I hope the weathter improves for ya' soon!!...Stay Dry...Hugs, Ila

Mandy said...

Deb this is gorgeous hun, love the sweet santa and your easel looks fab
hugs Mandy xx

Mandy said...

I forgot to say thanks for entering my candy hun
hugs Mandy xx

Tasha said...

Wow what a fabulous easel card Debs! Loving the colours and fabulous image and your snowflakes are fabulous! Thank you so much for giving me a heads up about my win - i would have totally missed it! lol
love tasha xx

Wishcraft said...

Fab card, love the image and I really must have a go at an easel card soon! Lisa x