Saturday 27 June 2009

Sketch Saturday Challenge

Not been around for a while as I have been mega busy at work and havn't had the energy when I get home. This week's card is for the Sketch Saturday Challenge. There is a lovely sketch to follow this week.


It has been a miserable day here today, chucking it down all afternoon and it doesn't help when you are watching Wimbledon and it is scorching there. I hope we get to see Murray play tonight but the way the Roddick match is going it might be too late.

I have used the Penny Black stamp 'uplifting occasions' coloured with Promarkers. The papers and flower stickers are all from a prize I won on a DoCrafts weekly challenge so sorry I don't know the name of them. The sentiment is from the Clare Curd Sentiment Range. Come to think of it this card didn't cost me much to make at all. The image I received in a swap. The Promarkers I won in a blog candy and the papers from my win. I did pay for the sentiment stamp, ink and blue and white card.
EDIT: Andy Murray won, yeah!!!! Still raining boooo!!

7 comments:

Michele Roos said...

Gorgeous card. Love the image and the papers you've used. Hugs Michele x

debby4000 said...

Fabulous card, love the image and the pretty colours.
I live about 45 minutes away from Wimbledon and can confirm no rain here.
luv
Debby

Jeanette said...

This is such a lovely card. Love the image and the wonderful colors! Hugs Jeanette

Ali Dantre said...

Hi ya Deb, nice to see you back sweetie. This card is fab & I just love this PB image...im not a huge fan of them but I have the ones that take my fancy....never got this one but you have coloured it so beautifully. The whole card is a stunner.

Hugs
Lisa.xxx

Karen Mortensen said...

Fabulous card with gorgeous colours. Just lovely.
Good luck in our Copic draw! xx

Gunn (Merete) said...

What a fabolus card. This is image is so fun. You really done an exellent job coloring and layering on this card. I love it.

Wendy M said...

Beautiful card... xx