Tuesday 12 May 2009

Fiona's Birthday

This is a card I have made for Fiona's birthday tomorrow. I have used the sketch from the Friday Sketchers Challenge. I really enjoyed using this sketch and love how the card has turned out.
I have used the Sugar Nellie stamp by Leanne Ellis 'Talking to the birds' coloured with whispers and watercolour pencils. I have cut it out with my new Nestabilities label. This is my first Nestie but wont be my last lol. The papers are a combination of Basic Grey and my Costco favourites. Punched flowers, ribbon and heart pin from my stash. This is also the first time I have decorated the inside to match the front with the left over offcuts. Thanks for looking.

6 comments:

tracie said...

Gorgeous card Deb, love the soft pretty papers and beautiful ribbon.
hugs
Tracie :)x

Mina said...

wow simply stunning card...I love your colouring and choice of papers is fabulous...love it xxx

Saskia said...

Lovely card! So sweet and elegant!

Greetings,
Saskia

Tab said...

Stunning card hun, love the papers and the image!
Hugs Tab xxx

pickle said...

Fabulous card debs love everything about it hun
Kerry x

Ali Dantre said...

This is my fav...they are all gorgeous but this is my personal favourite :-)
I have umm'd n arr'd about these stamps but this makes me want to go n buy them. Just beautiful hun.

Hugs
Lisa.xxx