Sunday 5 April 2009

Sketch Saturday Challenge

This is my second challenge card today. I had to make a card for my Auntie Christine who is moving to Cleethorpes to be with her new gentleman friend. She is renting out her house in Manchester and moving in with him. We will all miss her especially my mum as she is her little sister and they always go away on holiday and do their shopping together.

I have used the 4 calling birds stamp from Penny Black 12 days of christmas, coloured with whispers. Papermania paper and punched flowers. Inside the card reads 'keep in touch'. I have really enjoyed using this sketch which was designed by Tracie for Sketch Saturday and there are two yummy Penny Black stamps for the prize.

6 comments:

Tara said...

Fab card Debs - I really love the papers!
Love your new look blog, it's great! xx

Sandra said...

Lovely card, I'm sure your aunty will treasure it.
Hugs
Sandra xx

gina g said...

Fab card Debs love the image. luv gina xx

kelly ledder said...

Lovely image and a great way of using these papers.

Sanne said...

What a stunning card! This is really fantastic!
Sanne :o)

Tasha said...

Woonderful card hun - its so cute
love tasha xx