Sunday 7 December 2008

Only 2 cards this weekend


I have only made 2 cards this weekend. One for my son's girlfriend Clare and one for her mum and dad. Stewart came home from Uni this weekend and Clare stayed over last night. They were on the guest list of a new club in Manchester so guess who was the taxi driver, yep me.... It didn't start until 10 o'clock, I am usually in bed by then, or at least in my jammies. I heard them come in at 3 this morning and they finally surfaced around 1pm. Chris has just set off to take them back to Liverpool so should be back around 9 o'clock. I am also entering these cards into the Secret Crafters Saturday Challenge which is to use Embossing, Heat or Dry. The first card is using the Cuttlebug 3 x 3 combo Ice Crystal embossing folder and the second uses Cuttlebug embossing folder swiss dots.

5 comments:

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

fabulous cards

thanks for joining us this week on SCSC

hugs jane x

Jill said...

ohh they are both gorgeous , lovely colours and layouts thanks for joining us at scsc hugs Jill x

Janet said...

Beautiful cards! I love the top one especially! I like how you have just used the embossing folder for the snowflake.I have this cuttlebug set so I will give it a try.X

Tara said...

Lovely cards, I especially love the polar bears! xx

Wendy said...

They're both beautiful cards. Thank you for joining in with the SCSC challenge. Wendy